Our summer series, “Exiles,” is based on 1 & 2 Peter. These letters were written to Christians who were “on the run.” The Roman Emperor, Nero, blamed the burning of Rome on Christians and therefore they became the number one enemy of the state.
Even though Christians were being arrested and put to death, the Apostle Peter encourages them to remain strong in their faith and hold on to their hope. The hope that can only come through our relationship with Jesus Christ!
MESSAGES IN THIS SERIES
- A Never Ending Hope (David Roberson; July 23, 2017)
- Choosing to Submit (David Roberson; July 30, 2017)
- Hope in the Midst of Suffering (Jay Scott; August 6, 2017)
- Living for God (Jay Scott; August 13, 2017)
- Exiles (David Roberson; August 20, 2017)
- Love One Another (David Roberson; August 27, 2017)
- True or False (Lee Cox; September 3, 2017)
- The Day of the Lord (David Roberson; September 10, 2017)