Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-lesson class on money management taught by America’s most trusted financial guru, Dave Ramsey. Dave and his teaching team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future and much more.
Financial Peace University will meet every Wednesday evening in rm. 291 (the Youth Worship Center on the second floor of the Education Wing) beginning February 5 to April 1 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM. The cost is $109. Register now!
The topics they cover include:
- Super Saving: Dave explains the seven Baby Steps that will guide you throughout Financial Peace University.
- Relating with Money: Learn why it’s important for spouses to communicate and work together toward success.
- Cash Flow Planning: Learning how to take control of your money starts with a budget.
- Dumping Debt: It’s time to debunk some common debt myths! Dave gives you a plan to walk out of debt with confidence.
- Buyer Beware: Dave draws on decades of experience to reveal the power and influence that marketing has on your everyday buying decisions.
- The Role of Insurance: In this lesson, Dave walks you through the world of insurance, carefully explaining what you need—and what you need to avoid.
- Retirement and College Planning: Dave walks you through the maze of retirement options and helps you figure out your best retirement plan.
- Real Estate and Mortgages: Dave draws on more than 20 years of real estate experience to teach you the ins and outs of mortgages and how to win when buying or selling your home.
- The Great Misunderstanding: Learn how generous giving can completely revolutionize your attitude and improve your finances, business and relationships.
Participate via ZOOM!
Interested in participating in Financial Peace University via ZOOM? If so, just register as normal and a week before class begins we will send you an email with details and a link about how you can connect through ZOOM. If you choose to attend class through ZOOM, be aware that you will be participating live with the rest of the class — every Wednesday evening from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
Why should you get a FPU membership?
One Financial Peace University membership per family is all you need to get started in a class. After purchasing your membership, you will be able to find a class starting in your area. Please contact the class coordinator (Greg Murray or Eric Johnson) about specific details, or questions.