Ways to Give
Offering envelopes are available in each pew. Please feel free to grab one on Sunday morning to use for your offering. Be sure to write your name on the envelope so we can record your contribution for your year-end giving statement.
You may also pick up a box of numbered envelopes in the Ministry Room (rm. 126).
If you would like a box of envelopes mailed to you each month, please contact the church office at 614-885-8389 and we will add you to our mailing list.
Giving online is easy! Just click the button below to give right now.
Just text 73256 and use the keyword “WCC” followed by the amount that you would like to give (10, 25, 50, etc.). Then hit send.
A confirmation text will be sent to you automatically along with a link. Click the link and follow the prompts provided to finalize your donation.
Set-up Giving in Realm
If you have a Realm account and want to begin giving regularly through there, just follow the simple steps below to get set up:
- Log into your Realm account. If you don’t have an account, please visit our Realm info page or the RealmWIKI.
- Click “Giving” from the main menu on the left, then hit the blue “+Give” button.
- Enter the amount you want to give, then select the fund (the “General Fund” is the default choice). If the fund has the memo field enabled, you may complete this field to add a note. To give to more than one fund at once, just click “Give to an additional fund.”
- If you wish to participate in automatic giving, select a gift frequency and enter the date information.
- Enter your payment information. If you have a saved payment method, you can use it to complete your donation, OR click “Add New Payment Method” to add another payment method.
- Click the blue “Give” button (located at the bottom of the screen).