There are approximately thirty-five different miracles of Jesus that are recorded in the four Gospels — Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. We say “approximate” for two reasons:
- Because some things that Jesus did were miraculous, but NOT technically defined as miracles.
- The Gospel of John ends with this statement, “Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written” (John 21:25).
In this series we are going to look at just four miracles:
- Jesus Turns Water into Wine
- Jesus Heals the Official’s Son
- Jesus Calms the Storm
- Jesus heals the Man Born Blind
Together, we will discover the purpose of every miracle Jesus performed — to confirm that Jesus alone is the son of the one true God!