There are two ways you can view our church events.
The first is by checking out our Events page on the site.
The second is by logging into Realm and either scrolling through your newsfeed (events will appear in order by date-of-post) OR by clicking ‘Events’ from the main menu on the left (this will list ALL events on the calendar, even the ones that don’t require registration, in chronological order).
The instructions below details how to register for an event within Realm. As always, if you have any problems, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Find the event you wish to register for in your newsfeed (posts appear in order of date posted, not date of event) and click ‘Register.’
- Select additional family members who will attend. If guests are allowed, and you’d like to bring someone, click ‘Add Guest.’
- If this is an event that requires payment, click ‘Next’ to view the event cost details. Otherwise, you may click ‘Register.’
- Depending on the event, you may have the option to ‘Pay Now’ or ‘Pay Later.’ For events that require payments or a deposit, you MUST pay at the time of registration in order to successfully sign up.
- Choose your online payment account. You may click ‘Add New Payment Method’ if you don’t have a payment account or wish to add a new one. On the following screen, enter your payment information and click ‘Save.’ If you already have a payment account, select it from the Account drop-down.
- Click ‘Register.’ Check your email for a confirmation message from email@example.com.
- Click ‘Events’ to view the events you’re signed-up for (they will appear in a different color).
- Click the name of the event.
- Click ‘Edit Who’s Coming’ then make the needed changes, and click ‘Update.’
NOTE: You can only use the ‘Edit Who’s Coming’ function while registration is still active. If Registration has closed and you need to edit who is coming (or cancel) you will need to contact the ministry leader in charge of the event or the church office (614-885-8389).