Everyone Has a Part
When we work together, we can make a greater impact.
In this text (1 Corinthians 12:12-27), we can see that in the church:
- Everyone is different.
- Everyone belongs
- Everyone is needed.
Sermon preached on November 17, 2019.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- In the first three verses, the word “one” is mentioned six times and the word “many” is mentioned three times. How does the word “many” interact with the theme of unity?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:15-20. What do you think the issue was with the Corinthian church? What was Paul saying here?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:21-22. What do these verses mean and how do you see practically being played out in the church?
- Read 1 Corinthians 12:25-26. What is our responsibility to these verses and how can we contribute?
YOUR CALL TO ACTION:
- Pair off in your group and find a creative way to show appreciation for them this week.
If this is your first time watching one of our sermons, or your twentieth, we’d love to hear from you! Please consider filling out an online Connect Card.