An attitude of humility starts with a proper perspective of self.
Sermon preached on November 3, 2019.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- Share your top three values for your family or values that would be good for a team. Give time for people to create their list and after everyone has a list see if anyone has attitude as one of their values. Why or why didn’t it make the list?
- Philippians 2:1 says, “if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ…” What are some of the most encouraging things you’ve experienced in your relationship with Jesus?
- Read Philippians 2:3-4. What makes this difficult in today’s culture?
- Read John 13:14-15. What are some specific ways to model this type of humility today? Maybe it’s with your family, coworkers, church, etc.
YOUR CALL TO ACTION:
- This week let’s all make an effort to memorize Philippians 2:3 and use this verse to help us in times when we are faced with having a bad attitude.
If this is your first time watching one of our sermons, or your twentieth, we’d love to hear from you! Please consider filling out an online Connect Card.