On this Father’s Day… dad, we need to ask ourselves two questions:
- Are we pointing our kids toward Heaven?
- Are we helping to protect our kids from Hell?
How do we point our kids toward Heaven and protect them from Hell?
- Let’s teach our kids what it looks like to walk with Jesus.
- Let’s stop what we are doing and see our kids — really SEE them.
- Let’s be very careful with alcohol.
- Let’s love their mom (because mom is really important to them).
- Let’s have fun with our kids (regardless of age)!
Sermon preached on June 19, 2021.