Helping to Feed the Homeless
“The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor” (Proverbs 22:9).
PLEASE FILL OUT THE DONATION FORM IN THE ATRIUM — We need to know what you are planning to donate as we plan our Thanksgiving feast. Please fill out the Thanksgiving Feast Donation Sign-up Sheet (located in the Atrium) if you plan on donating.
You may also contact Joe and Kearston Rudolph to let us know what you will be bringing.
FOOD PREPARATION — All hot food should be cooked, sliced & placed in large aluminum pans.
DONATION DROP-OFF DETAILS:
- Non-perishable donations need to be dropped off at WCC by November 18.
- Hot food donations MUST be dropped off at WCC on Thanksgiving morning between 8:00 and 8:30 AM so our team can deliver the food to the Dream Center.
DRIVERS NEEDED — A team of drivers are needed on Thanksgiving morning to help deliver food to the DreamCenter. If you’re available, please sign-up in the Atrium or contact Joe and Kearston Rudolph.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE — About $3,000 in financial assistance is needed for miscellaneous expenses on Thanksgiving. You may mail your donation to: Dream Center Ministries, PO Box 307315, Columbus, OH 43230. You may also give online at columbusdreamcenter.org/thanksgiving. Monetary donations are tax deductible. A receipt will be sent to you from the Dream Center Ministries.
Hot food donations must be dropped off on Thanksgiving morning (November 22) between 8:00 and 8:30 AM.
Non-perishable donations need to be dropped off by Sunday, November 18.
Questions? Please contact Joe and Kearston Rudolph.
HOT FOOD NEEDED:
- 25 Turkeys (with dressing & gravy)
- 25 Hams
- 25 Pans of Mashed Potatoes
- 25 Pans of Sweet Potatoes
- 25 Pans of Vegetables
- Bottled Water
- Coca Cola (50 2-liter bottles)
- Ground Coffee (5 lbs. can)
- 25 Gallons of Cider & Milk
- Dinner plates (heavy, divided)
- Utensil packs
- Cups for hot beverages
- Plastic table cloths (for long tables)
- Paper towels rolls
- Individual coffee creamers
- 150 Assorted Pies & Cakes (homemade preferred)