Our greatest joys come through our relationships. And yet, everywhere we look we see relationships in crisis, especially in marriage. Depending on who you ask, about 4% of first marriages will end in divorce.
As Dr. Gary Smalley said in his book, The DNA of Relationships:
“Relationships are not optional. From the moment we’re born, we’re in relationships with parents, siblings, and other relatives… Later we have relationships at school and in the workplace… Eventually, most people develop a relationship with someone they deeply love.”
During the “This Is Us — The Relationships of Life” sermon series, we will study and apply God’s wisdom on how to develop and keep strong loving relationships.
MESSAGES IN THIS SERIES
- Life is Relationships (David Roberson; 9/17/2017)
- Balance and Boundaries (Jay Scott; 9/24/2017)
- Raising Giants in the Faith (Dave Dummitt; 10/1/2017)
- Conflict Resolution: Learning to Fight Right (David Roberson; 10/8/2017)
- Brokenness Restored (Lee Cox; 10/15/2017)
- Next Generation (Jay Scott; 10/22/2017)
- Communication — Relational Lifeblood (David Roberson; 10/29/2017)