The purpose of the Women’s Ministry at Worthington Christian Church is to encourage women to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and build meaningful friendships with one another.
We realize that every woman has different responsibilities in their day-to-day lives. Some work full- or part-time, some are busy stay-at-home moms, some are active retirees and some run their own businesses. With such a wide variety of schedules and responsibilities, the Women’s Ministry tries to offer Bible studies that are convenient for as many ladies as possible.
Women’s Life Groups
Our Women’s Life Group Bible Studies are offered three times a year (Fall, Winter and Spring) with a break during the summer. Our studies are thought-provoking and pertinent to the issues, concerns and spiritual growth of new and seasoned Christian women.
- Details about our class topics and times (with links to sign-up), are listed below. If you have a specific question about a class, please contact the individual teaching that particular class.
- Registration will be done online through Realm only. When you register, be sure to hit the final ‘REGISTER’ button to confirm your place in class. Upon successful registration you will receive an email confirmation sent to your inbox.
- Having trouble with Realm? If you have problems registering, or can’t create an account in Realm, please contact the church office (614-885-8389).
- At the time of registration, you will have the option to pay for your study materials online. If you choose to do that, your materials will be provided to you on your first day of class. Otherwise you may bring payment on the first day of class.
- We always accept new participants! If class has already begun and you would still like to join us, please contact the individual teacher to let them know to expect one more.
If you have any questions about our Bible Studies or the Women’s Ministry in general, please contact us!
The leadership of WCC has decided to suspend all gatherings, including Sunday worship services and all ministry activities including life groups, Men and Women’s Ministry, Bible studies and all next generation ministries, effective immediately and until further notice. Learn more »